Perfect Pressing Board
Pressing boards are one of the most important items you will use when working with any quilting technique. It is essential that you have one that allows you to have the most success with your project. Our pressing boards are called Perfect Pressing Boards, and they are just that! They allow you to perfectly press anything you are working with. They are unique because:
- Their hard surface facilitates accuracy in your pressing by not distorting the size of your piece.
- All layers are bonded together for a better quality board.
- The top layer is made of pre-washed cotton canvas which holds onto your pieces and prevents shifting.
- They are portable, convenient and can be taken to classes with you.
- You can easily press a 12x12 block on its 14"x19" surface.
Proper care of your board:
- Pressing boards should be stored flat, not on an edge. Storing them on their edge may cause distortion.
- These boards get better with repeated use.
- Spot clean with a mild soap and a damp rag.
- If you need to replace the top canvas, I recommend purchasing a cut of duck cloth (100% cotton), wrap it around the board, and staple it in place. There's no need to remove the original canvas.
*Please note that this item does not qualify for free shipping*
These are made by my very own hands, in a smoke and pet-free home. Orders may take 5-7 business days to ship, as they are a custom-made item.