First Gift is my take on the classic “Celtic Twist” or “Round the Twist” block combination which dates back to the 1800s. Brittany's (the designer) grandmother used this design to create her baby quilt. It was the first of many gifts that she gave to her, including her gift of quilting and creativity.
- 5 sizes: Baby (45" x 45"), Throw (57" x 68"), Twin (79" x 102"), Queen (102" x 113") and King (113" x 113"); since the pattern is block based, you can also add and subtract blocks to customize your quilt size
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Two styles: Modern or Traditional; fabric requirements, cutting instructions and sewing instructions are included for both
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- Yardage friendly
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery