Stellar Stars is a dynamic quilt filled with 16 different skill building blocks that will excite and challenge you. Each block pattern will teach and fine tune your quilting skills as you sew your way to making your own Stellar Stars quilt. Whether you’re a new or experienced quilter, building your piecing skills and confidence is what this block of the month pattern is all about. After completing the Stellar Stars quilt, you’ll have learned some new skills and fine tuned a few old ones as well. Plus, you’ll have an amazing quilt to show for it! The Stellar Stars quilt finishes at 75"x75".
Stellar Stars Pattern Includes:
- PDF pattern, with fabric requirements, updated monthly for each block
- 13 - 12" Main Blocks, and 3 - 6" Accent Blocks (The quilt measures 75"x75", finished.)
- Quilt layout/coloring sheet for color planning
- Video Tutorials
- Access to members-only Facebook group to share progress and ask questions
- Bonus: Hand embroidery design elements by Sharon Schamber. The designs can also be used as a guide for hand or machine quilting. (These will be available in updates to the Stellar Stars pattern in 2019.)
After purchasing the Stellar Stars BOM pattern, you'll receive an email from Send Owl Downloads that will include links to download the Welcome PDF and each monthly pattern.
Hand dyed fabric bundles and thread sets made especially for the Stellar Stars BOM are still available! Quantities are limited.
Circle Maze is a fun and dynamic block with endless versatility. With Circle Maze, I'll introduce to...
V and Co. Ombre fabric kits available!!! Choose from the drop-down menu.In stock and ready to...
Learn a fun and simple technique to cut and piece a quilter's favorite: hexagons. In...
Orange Juice by Cristy FincherTurned-Edge Applique featuring Classic Orange Peels and Hexagons Each Orange Juice...