This beautiful Bear Paw Patches quilt is made using 2 1/2" strips of Ombre fabric by V and Co. Your choice of ombre will give this quilt that wonderful illuminating effect.
You will need to make half square triangles from the 6" strips included in the kit.
The pattern includes step by step instructions with color illustrations, pictures, template, and diagrams. Traditional piecing.
*Pattern is sold individually or with an optional fabric kit.
Finished Size: 70"x86"
Pattern by: Tiffany Hayes of Needle in a HayesStack
Quilt Kit Option:
• 1 - 6" Bundle - includes one 6" cut of each of the original 20 Ombre colors (equivalent to a full Jelly Roll - with added wiggle room for cutting)
*Choose from these Ombre fabric lines by V and Co.:
Ombre Confetti (Metallic dots)
Ombre Fairy Dust (Metallic sparkles)
(Kit does not include the fabric for the background, backing, or binding)
• Background: 4.5 yards of Bleached White Bella Solids by Moda Fabrics
• Binding: 2/3 yd Turquoise Ombre (in the same ombre as the kit)
(Kit does not include the fabric for the backing)
• 2.5" cuts of each V and Co. Ombre color (20 colors total) from Moda Fabrics - equivalent to one Jelly Roll. (Can be made with any V and Co. Ombre fabric line, or any other ombre fabrics).
• Background: 4.5 yds (60 2.5" strips)
• Binding: 2/3 yd
• Backing: 5.5 yards