Up your quilting game with this charming pattern! Bumblebee Blossoms gives you a complicated look without tedious piecing. Gain confidence with angles and color placement. This quilt is constructed of three main blocks: the flowers, the bees, and the leaf blocks. Each one illustrates a different technique which are valuable additions to your quilting skills library. Use ombre fabric to get the most out of shade and value, or use scraps from your stash for an eclectic look!
*Pattern is sold individually or with an optional fabric kit.
Recommended Tool: 60˚ Mini Diamond Ruler by Krista Moser from Creative Grids
Quilt Kit Option:
• 1 - Fat Quarter Bundle of 20 different V & Co. Ombre colors: Honey, Mustard, Coral, Tangerine, Cayenne, Cherry, Popsicle Pink, Hot Pink, Magenta, Burgundy, Plum, Mauve, Iris, Turquoise, Lagoon, Teal, Mint, Lime Green, Avocado, & Graphite Grey
*Choose from any these 3 Ombre fabric lines by V and Co.:
Ombre Confetti (Metallic dots)
Ombre Fairy Dust (Metallic sparkles)
(Kit does not include the fabric for the background, backing, or binding)
• 1 fat quarter Honey Ombre (regular)
• 1/6 yd Black Moda Bella Solids
(Ombre Bloom is featured in the pattern, but has been discontinued by Moda)
Optional Add-on - All of the above, plus:
• 2 yards of Bleached White Bella Solids by Moda Fabrics for the background
• 1/2 yd Lime Ombre (in the same ombre as the kit) for binding
(Kit does not include the fabric for the backing)