Design Align: Precision Alignment System developed by Sharon Schamber
Design Align is a unique set of stitch files that provide embroidery enthusiasts with the tools they need to execute seamless embroidery alignment. This tutorial, and the accompanying exercises, were created to explain how the Design Align system works within your own composing/editing software to create seamless embroidery. Design Align is universal and can be used with designs by other embroidery companies as well.
Sharon will walk you through each step of the Design Align process in her detailed instructional PDF. You will learn how to use the Design Align stitch files to seamlessly align Sharon's beautiful embroidery designs. The steps are simple:
- Learn how to use the Design Align stitch files within your software, in conjunction with Sharon's decorative embroidery designs.
- Apply the steps and tools you learned to create seamless alignment with Design Align and any other embroidery designs on the market.
- Unique Embroidered Binding Design
- 37 Alignment System File Sizes: Multiple block sizes ranging from 5-15"
- 25 Exercise Design Files
- Fully Illustrated Instructional PDF
Achieve the best results with the Hoop-Dee-Doo
File Formats: .DST, .EXP, .HUS, .JEF, .PCS, .PES, .SEW, .SHV, .VIP, .VP3, .XXX