Gypsy was awarded 2nd place in the Embellished Quilt category, at Quilt Festival in Houston!! We are so excited, and Sharon is very honored.
Gypsy: Embriodered Applique Quilt Design by Sharon Schamber
Gypsy is an original quilt design, by Sharon Schamber, for machine embriodered applique. Sharon is well known for detailed and thorough instructions, and this embroidered quilt is no exception. On the instructional PDF, Sharon guides you, visually, through the how-to techniques for each unit of the quilt. You will be amazed by what you create with Sharon by your side, and her designs at your fingertips.
With Gypsy, Sharon will introduce you to Design Align: Precise Embroidery Alignment System. Design Align is revolutionary and enables you to achieve seamless alignment! In addition, Sharon's raw-edge applique technique will make your embroidered applique unbelievably soft, and it's all completed in the hoop!
When completed, Gypsy will be a finished quilt top, which can be sandwiched, basted and quilted to your preferences. The stunning and detailed embroidery can serve as the perfect guide for quilting.
- Easy Construction with Detailed PDF Instructions
- Design Align: Precise Embroidery Alignment System embedded files
- Multi-formatted Designs (DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, and XXX)
- Innovative Raw-edge Applique Technique - no fusible required, and all done IN THE HOOP!
- Decorative Embroidered Quilting and Applique Designs Included
- Introduction to the Hoop-Dee-Doo and Design Align hoop stabilization system
- Plus SO much more!
What You'll Need:
- 62"x62", including the border
- Embroidered blocks are 9 1/8" x 9 1/8", after stitching out
- Sashings are 2 1/16" x 9 1/8", after stitching out
Gypsy is now available as a download!! All files are fully updated as of June 11, 2014.
File Formats: .DST, .EXP, .HUS, .JEF, .PCS, .SEW, .SHV, .VIP, .VP3, .XXX