These scissors are made with exceptional quality and are excellent for fine detail cutting, quilting, patchwork and other sewing projects. Your blades will never go dull!
Features that Matter:
● Large finger loops designed for comfort
– perfect for arthritic hands!
● Great for detail work and other fabric art
projects, including embroidery and applique
● Sharp to the point – never dull
● Serrated blade to “hug” the fabric for a
● Lightweight, stainless steel
I'm in love with these scissors! The serrated blade and comfortable handle make for easy and accurate cutting.
Introducing the NEW Micro Fine™ Glue Tips from Sharon Schamber! They are fantastic and easy to...
$ 22.50 - Sold Out
Sharon's Secret FoundationThis is our Regular Weight Foundation paper. This foundation is perfect for machine...
Elmer's Washable School Glue, is highly recommended by Sharon for every basting need. It heat...
*NEW Limited Edition "Desert Quench" cactus print by Cosmo Fabrics now available! Pressing boards are...