Sharon Shamber's love for the traditional Pickle Dish design, was a great motivation as she was designing her Pickle Promenade quilt design. Sharon has taken the design to new places with her gorgeous embroidered quilting designs.
Sharon is well known for detailed and thorough instructions, and this embroidered quilt is no exception. On the instructional video (link below, and on the PDF), Sharon guides you, visually, through the how-to techniques for each portion of the quilt. In addition, Sharon has included PDF tutorials to guide you along. You will be amazed by what you create with Sharon by your side, and her designs at your fingertips.
With Pickle Promenade, Sharon will introduce you to the Hoop-Dee-Doo and Design Align: Precise Embroidery Alignment System. Design Align is revolutionary and enables seamless alignment! Design Align is universal, for all hoops and machine types. The Hoop-Dee-Doo is a hoop stabilization system that helps you create the most accurate stitch-outs you've ever experienced. In addition, Sharon's raw-edge applique technique will make your embroidered applique unbelievably soft!
This complete version of Pickle Promenade has many new and unique features, including:
- New Design Align: Precision Alignment System embedded files
- New mulit-formatted embroidery and quilting files
- New Innovative quilting-in-the-hoop technique with Sharon's very own "tongue and groove" method
- An elaborate embroidered binding
- Multi-formatted digitized longarm quilting designs
- Easy Construction with Detailed Instructions on video and PDF
- Innovative Raw-edge Applique Technique - no fusible required!
- Includes 3 Embroidered Quilting Styles: Feathers, Stipples and Modern Lines
- Plus SO much more!
What You'll Need:
Quilt Dimensions of a 3 ring by 3 ring quilt:
- 49.5", including the border.
- This size of this quilt can be modified, by adding or subtracting "rings", and border units, to and from the quilt.
Now available as a download!
Embroidery: .DST, .EXP, .HUS, .JEF, .PCS, PES, .SEW, .SHV, .VIP, .VP3, .XXX
Longarm Quilting Files: .DXF, .CQP, .HQF, .PAT, .IQP, .TXT, .SSD, .QLI, .PLT