The Gardens is a delightful medallion quilt filled with skill building blocks and techniques that will challenge and reward you. Beautiful Elizabethan gardens from the 16th century were the inspiration for this quilt design. I’m excited to share this quilt with you, and I hope that you enjoy making each block throughout the year.
The Gardens quilt finishes at 80"x80".
The Gardens Pattern Includes:
- PDF pattern, with fabric requirements, updated monthly for each block
- 1 main center block and 9 borders (The quilt measures 80"x80", finished.)
- Quilt layout/coloring sheet for color planning
- Monthly video tutorials/blog posts
- Access to members-only Facebook group to share progress and ask questions
I've put together some wonderful fabric kit options that include your choice of regular ombre or Confetti ombre by V and Co. Choose your kit from the dropdown menu. Kit details are listed below.
All prices are a one-time charge, not a monthly fee.
Take a look at the coordinating Thread Set for The Gardens BOM!!! It's gorgeous!
After joining The Gardens BOM, you'll receive a Welcome PDF that includes general info about the BOM, techniques used in the quilt, monthly block schedule, and a color planning page. This will be delivered via email from SendOwl Downloads.